1. Dice the vegetables and cilantro.
2. Lightly oil the tray with a little olive oil or non-stick spray. Arrange vegetables and cilantro along the tray.
3. Distribute the quinoa evenly on top.
4. Place the end of the tray in the tube, and then add the liquid (this saves you from walking around with the liquid in the tray and having it spill out the holes in the end). The liquid should come to 1⁄4 inch of the brim.
5. The quinoa is cooked when all the water is absorbed and the grain is tender, about 45 minutes in full Sun.
6. Enjoy! Quinoa is versatile and makes a great addition to a more savory dish such as GoSun's Solaricious Salmon Filets.
Love summertime campfires, but hate the smoke that comes with? Try one of these bars in your GoSun Sport or GoSun Go! It'll take you right back to that campfire flavor!
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 15-20 mins