Eggs in the GoSun come out soft, moist and supple, and are a perennial favorite for their versatility. You can use any combination of vegetables and cheese to fit your taste. For this version, we used shallots, red and orange bell peppers, and cheddar. Some other suggestions include: onions, olives, and feta; broccoli and gouda; tomatoes, goat cheese and basil; we could go on and on. Try something new each time!
1 Cup Chopped Vegetables
1/4 Cup of Milk
1/2 Cup of Shredded or Crumbled Cheese Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Grease the tray with butter or non-stick coating. Evenly distribute the chopped vegetables along the bottom of the tray.
2. Whisk the eggs, milk and seasoning together, then stir in the cheese and pour into the tray.
3. Be sure to leave a 1/4 inch gap between the liquid and the edge of the tray. The vegetables will release their water while cooking and the volume will increase, so you don’t want it spilling inside the tube. The eggs will also puff up in the cooking process.
4. The frittata is ready when the eggs are set and puffy.
5. Enjoy with some sliced avocado and a bit of hot sauce!
Love summertime campfires, but hate the smoke that comes with? Try one of these bars in your GoSun Sport or GoSun Go! It'll take you right back to that campfire flavor!
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 15-20 mins