Buttered Salmon Bake
Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/bold-pr.liquidLiquid error: Could not find asset snippets/bold-common.liquid
1. Mix the butter, herbs, lemon zest and seasoning in a small bowl.
2. Slice the salmon fillet into smaller portions (about 1.5 inches wide) to fit into the tray.
3. Place shallots and white wine in the bottom of the lined tray. Add fish on top. Spread a little butter mixture on top of each mini fillet.
4. Add a final squeeze of lemon juice and place in the tube.
5. The fish is done when it flakes easily and has turned a lighter shade of pink throughout. ￼￼￼￼
6. Enjoy! This recipe pairs well with our hearty Quinoa Pilaf.
Split your purchase into easy payments with Affirm. Oh, and there's no interest, late fees, or hidden fees.
Fast, free shipping to the US. International shipping not included.
We offer a no-questions-asked warranty covering our product's build quality and performance.
Our US-based internal team is dedicated to answering all your questions and concerns.