Buttered Salmon Bake
1. Mix the butter, herbs, lemon zest and seasoning in a small bowl.
2. Slice the salmon fillet into smaller portions (about 1.5 inches wide) to fit into the tray.
3. Place shallots and white wine in the bottom of the lined tray. Add fish on top. Spread a little butter mixture on top of each mini fillet.
4. Add a final squeeze of lemon juice and place in the tube.
5. The fish is done when it flakes easily and has turned a lighter shade of pink throughout. ￼￼￼￼
6. Enjoy! This recipe pairs well with our hearty Quinoa Pilaf.
Responses will be approved before showing up.
Love summertime campfires, but hate the smoke that comes with? Try one of these bars in your GoSun Sport or GoSun Go! It'll take you right back to that campfire flavor!
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 15-20 mins