I know long reviews can be tedious to get through so I will do my best to be bulleted and brief:
• Allign the Sport Pro to the sun on a clear day, and I was easily able to boil water and bake bread. Those were my two starter items to get acclimated to the cooker.
• I think you are supposed to be able to use it on a cloudy day, but maybe I haven't mastered that skill yet. Without the sun I am not sure how to appropriately align the Sport Pro. Always have a backup plan until I reach master chef status.
• The unit I received came with a blue plastic wrap adhered to it the was hard to remove and left residue that was even harder to get off. Still working on it, but this doesn't affect functionality. Just curious how long, and what the conditions were where it was stored before shipping.
• Let's be honest. It is crazy cool, but awkward to manipulate/adjust. You will get used to it though.
• My biggest issue, and one that the support team provided a "so-so" response to, is that with the device unfolded, mine does not sit flat. I was scared to bend it, but was told this by support,
"Firstly, it is okay to bend those legs so they make even contact. The legs are meant to be somewhat malleable!"
I feel that I have average strength, and I was unable to bend them, by hand, in a meaningful way. So my Sport Pro still has a little rock & cook action to it (see attached picture).
Overall, extremely happy, and I will continue to buy GoSun products.