A good gift for a backpacker is something that is, above all else, portable, but improves the camping experience. You need to be able to cook food, eat, and get access to a source of light when you are far from civilization.
The GoSun Brew is the ultimate off-grid coffee machine for backpackers on the go.
With GoSun Brew, all you need for an incredible cup of coffee is coffee grinds, water and a 12 volt outlet - which you can find in the GoSun Powerbank.
There’s so much to love about GoSun Brew:
- Holds 12oz, plenty to last all morning
- Fits in car cup holder within easy reach of your 12V outlet
- Keeps drinks hot for hours
- Easy to clean stainless steel Mug is safe to hand was
- BPA free Lid is safe in dishwasher.
Camping cutlery is annoying. Bringing enough to last more than a few days takes up too much space. They break easily in your backpack. Most people bring along plastic utensils that quickly fill up your trash can and scatter around the campsite. Worse yet, they are an environmental disaster.
Others prefer stainless stell. But they are also bulky and annoying. Who wants to get poked by a fork when digging around in their backpack?
So what can we do? We can make a better, more sustainable choice with our camping cutlery! Here is GoSun's solution to combat the single-use plastic problem, and keep the whales - and oceans - happy and healthy for years to come.
GoSun's Flatware replaces single-use plastic utensils. It's the only reusable utensil set that can actually fit into your wallet, so you don't need to remember to bring it with you. With Flatware, you'll never have to reach for the single-use plastic again. You can easily fold the cutlery up. It is useful and takes up almost no space.
Shop GoSun Flatware ➞
A solar flashlight is one of the best gifts for backpackers you can give. It doesn't depend on energy-sucking batteries and won't die on you when you need it most.
From an environmental standpoint they are completely carbon neutral. They can be used in remote conditions where it is impossible to find any source of power.
GoSun's Solar Flashlight is the perfect addition to your kit. It has multiple modes, including a lantern mode for maximum illumination. It has a built-in rechargeable battery so that you can recharge with either your GoSun charger or trickle charge it by using the Sun. Plus the USB adapter on the flashlight means that it too can be an alternate charging source for your portable goods.
It packs 280 lumens of on-demand light It also has spotlight ability and you can engage emergency mode.Shop GoSun's Solar Light ➞
The GoSun Solar Panel 10 is a solar charger that easily folds up and produces an incredible amount of electricity to charge all your USB devices. It can charge up your phone with its built-in USB port at least as fast at your plug-in outlet.
Here are some more specs:
• Weight: 0.65 lb (0.3kg)
• Power output: 10 Watts
• Dimensions: 7" L x 10.5" W x .02" D
• Weather-resistant, collapsible design
This is how you cook while backpacking. Forget building fires or lugging around a stove that takes gas cannisters. A lightweight solar oven that can go anywhere with you, the GoSun Go lets you ditch cooking fuel and still bake, boil, fry, steam or roast in almost any weather.
• Works the same year-round; the tube's insulation means there's no temperature too cold to cook—and it'll still work, even on a cloudy day
• 2 lb. protected package zips into a durable EVA foam hardshell case
• Cooks most meals in 20-30 min. with a 13.5oz/400ml capacity
• Once heated, liquids stay hot and ready for hours
• Cooking from 360° so there's no reason to worry about burning
• Includes: solar vacuum tube, built-in hard shell zipper case, GoSun dial, stainless steel cooking tray, silicone cap, silicone GoSun cooking pans, scrubby brush for cleaning
• Heats up to 550°F
Weight: 2 pounds
Want to know more about what you can cook in your solar oven? Check out this short video to see how it all comes together.