½ lb Chicken
¼ tsp Turmeric
¼ tsp Crushed Dry Mint
1 teaspoon Salt
¼ tsp Crushed Cardamom
1-2 Crushed Cloves
¼ tsp Cinnamon
½ teaspoon Garam Masala
2 teaspoons Ginger + Garlic Paste
2 teaspoons Lemon Juice
½ cup Yogurt
¼ teaspoon Chili Paste (optional)
1 cup Basmati Rice
1 tsp Salt
1 tbsp Olive Oil
6 tbsp Fried Onions
2 Bay Leaves
¼ tsp Shahi Jeera (Black Cumin)
2 tbps Fresh Lemon Juice
a few pinches of Saffron (Nice to have but optional)
1. Mix all marinade ingredients in a plastic bag or dish for 3-4 hours, preferably overnight.
2. Soak basmati rice with salt in water for about 30 minutes. Place into preheated Grill for a few minutes, until the water just begins to lightly boil. A foil topper covering the cart can accelerate the cooking process. Drain the rice as soon as bubbles appear on the sides of the cart.
3. Layer in pan(s), the following in order:
few Anise Stars
2 Bay Leaves
¼ tsp Shahi Jeera
1 tbsp Lemon Juice
a pinch of Saffron
½ cup of Water
1 tbsp of Ghee/ Coconut/Olive Oil
Add more Salt, if required, to the rice.
4. Put pan(s) into an oven preheated to #3. Leave alone for 35 minutes. Open to Mixed things around gently in the pan(s). Closed oven reflectors and let pan(s) sit in
5. Open to mix ingredients things around gently in the pan(s). Closed oven reflectors and let pan(s) sit in oven for another 15 minutes.
6 Garnish with chopped cilantro and chopped mint before serving.
Responses will be approved before showing up.
Split your purchase into easy payments with Affirm. Oh, and there's no interest, late fees, or hidden fees.
Fast, free shipping to the US. International shipping not included.
We offer a no-questions-asked warranty covering our product's build quality and performance.