This is a recipe that is sure to impress your family! Yields enough food to feed up to four, for a delicious outdoor meal with just a little spiciness.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 60 minutes
- 1 Cornish hen
- 2 of each: baby red, yellow, orange bell peppers, cut in halves
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in halves
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. lemongrass paste
- 1/2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1/2 Tbsp. ginger paste or 1 Tbsp. finely chopped ginger
- 1 tsp. chili flakes, crushed red pepper flakes or chili paste
- 2 tsp. black sesame seeds
- 2 Tbsp. orange juice
- salt and freshly cracked black pepper
Preheat Grill to #3 setting. Allow 15-25 minutes for preheating.
Pat dry Cornish hen. In a bowl, set the hen and add all ingredients. Mix and coat well including cavity, and let it marinate for 15-20 minutes.
Coat pan with oil spray or thin coat of oil. Set hen, vegetables and marinade in pan.
Set in grill at far end and cook for 30 minutes at full sun.