Montana Plum Cake Recipe
1. In a bowl mix all ingredients (except cinnamon and plums) to form a sticky dough. Keep half of the sugar to sprinkle later onto the plums mixed with the cinnamon.
2. Set dough aside covered while cutting the plums in slices.
3. Line the GoSun tray with a silicone mat or make sure you grease it really well with butter.
4. Spoon the dough into the tray, spread with a knife.
5. Arrange plum slices and sprinkle with the cinnamon/sugar mixture. Save just a little for later to decorate.
6. Bake in GoSun for a minimum of 45 minutes. Careful when removing the tray from the tube, there will be plenty of juices if your plums contained a lot of liquid.
7. Serve hot slicing into 4 pieces with a topping of your choice, Cool Whip, Whipped Cream, Vanilla Ice Cream. Sprinkle a little additional cinnamon and sugar on top. Guten Appetit!
Responses will be approved before showing up.